This superglue, in my opinion, is the best in the market. It may be on the more expensive side, but it is simple to apply and dries quickly. This stuff works on almost anything. I have parts I used on this a few years ago and they are still together.
The drying time can vary depending on how much you apply, but you would still have to hold it together for about 30 seconds, that is what I would recommend to make sure it is a good seal. You can even blow on it to get it to dry faster. Don’t get this stuff on your hands because it is a pain to get off!
About the product:
Loctite is a German owned American brand of adhesives, sealants and surface treatments that include acrylic, anaerobic, cyanoacrylate, epoxy, hot melt, silicone, urethane and UV/light curing technologies.
· Loctite Super Glue Professional has proven superior performance over ordinary super glues. It works faster and holds stronger on more surfaces than ordinary instant adhesives thanks to a patented additive. Loctite Super Glue Professional's super strength formula is ideal for heavy-duty projects and repairs
· It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite Super Glue Professional is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures
· Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings. Dries transparent , Invisible repairs
· Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglass, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC
· Super strength formula, Ideal for heavy duty projects and repairs