The Kidde Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher is light and durable Fire Extinguisher. It comes with a strap as well to mount to the wall if you want too. I have 1 in my garage mounted on the wall and one under my Kitchen Sink.
The fire extinguisher has an easy to read gage that will let you know if the extinguisher is still good or not, and it is corrosion resitant as well. Which is good if you keep it someone, like under the sink, where it has the potential to get wet.
Overall, it is great to have peace of mind incase the unthinkable happens, and that you can save some trouble to put out a fire before you need to call for help. Highly recommend for all homes!
- MULTIPURPOSE PROTECTION: Fights Class A, B, and C fires and is is UL rated 2-A:10-B:C
- EASY TO READ: Gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Durable corrosion resistant aluminum cylinder
- CLEAR INSTRUCTION LABEL: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher
- QUICK AND POWERFUL: Discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI
- Multipurpose dry chemical; fights all types of fire (trash, wood, paper, liquids, electrical equipment)
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- Powder coated aluminum cylinder for corrosion protection
- Rechargeable; wall hanger included; Net agent weight 4 lb
- Meets the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
Pro/commercial 210 fire extinguisher, UL rated, 2-a:10-b:c, suitable for common industrial use office, schools, hotels, metal handles, levers and valve, fully rechargeable, high quality gauge for easy pressure check, 6 year limited warranty, low hazards.
A multipurpose fire extinguisher for your home or business, the Kidde Pro 210 (model No. 21005779) is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides an at-a-glance status, and it features a lightweight aluminum cylinder and sturdy chrome-plated brass valve assembly.
The Kidde Pro 210 is suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood, and paper), Class B (liquids and gases), and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires. It's ideal for protecting your home as well as low-hazard occupancies such as offices, churches, assembly halls, classrooms, and hotel guest areas. This rechargeable unit contains four pounds of a multipurpose monoammonium phosphate dry chemical extinguishing agent. It has a discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI.
The seamless aluminum cylinder is powder coated for corrosion protection, and it measures 4.5 inches in diameter and 15.7 inches tall. Assembled in Mexico from globally sourced components, it's backed by a six-year limited warranty. It comes with a plastic hanger, and it is Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.) approved when fitted with an optional mounting bracket.
What's in the Box
One Kidde Pro 210 fire extinguisher, one plastic hanger, and operating instructions.