I have been doing the gallon of water a day for 4 weeks now. Afterdoing this for the past month, I can say that the following is true:
· I am getting better sleep at night & falling asleep faster.
· I have had a lot more energy and am less tired throughout the day, even on days with lack of sleep from my son wanting to be up part of the night. Sometimes I will even get hyper throughout the day, could also be from the Spark or the Advocare Slim that I mix in with water, but I have noticed this happen on days I did not add either of those in.
· I have been less hungry throughout the day.
· I have gotten better workouts.
· I have lost a few pounds, mostly lost some inches around my waist. I am still lifting weights and am putting on muscle at the same time, so it makes sense that I wouldn’t be losing a ton of weight.
· I have been craving water, not really wanting anything else. I tried a soda and it just does not taste the same as it use to and my body is just wanting water.
I recommend when drinking a gallon of water a day, is to drink more water in the morning. When I take my vitamins in the morning, I will drink about 500 mL of water to start my day, and then drink some more when I eat breakfast. And a pro to drinking more water in the morning is then you will not drink as much in the evening, hence, not going to bathroom as often throughout the night, if any.
Just give a try and see for yourself what kind of results you will achieve. I am going to continue doing this from now on, at first I was only going to do it for a month, but after the results and health benefits, I am going to continue doing this.